WOW! How fast can a year go by? Today was the last day of Kindergarten for Parker. It's sad to see an ending to a milestone for him.
Kindergarten is HUGE! Now he will just go from grade to grade to grade and when he's done, he'll be grown. He's started this journey that will ultimately lead him away from me, and that's heartbreaking!
1st Day of Kindergarten (Superman shirt)
Last day of Kindergarten (striped shirt)
I know that I sound like a freak but he's my first baby so give me a break! I know you all know how I'm feeling!
I am really proud of him for all he's learned and how much he's grown! He's a good boy and a great friend. He's smart and funny and he's smiling at me right this very second. It really is enough to light the darkest night!




2 comments:
Yah for you Parker. Very handsome pictures! How exciting to start first grade soon. We have loved getting to see you more at soccer. You're such a good kid ( but mabe next time don't try to start mom's car though ;) Lol
We're gearing up to celebrate k-grad here in a few days, too. What a fast, but packed year. Starting to read, loose teeth, getting love notes and phone calls from girls. I wasn't ready for any of it, but there's no sign of slowing down. I guess we'll have to get used to it. Thanks for keeping us up to date. There are few new pics up on my blog at written proof. Have a good week.
-B
Post a Comment