Anna has been counting down the days until she could go to school and she finally started yesterday! She was so excited! After I picked her up we walked to the library and then to pick Parker up from school and she told EVERYBODY that made eye contact with her "I started preschool today!". 
People at the library, kids at Parker's school, the crossing guards. I'm glad that she's excited! I hope it lasts for the 18 years she has to go! 

Anna and her friend, Kate!
She's such a cute girl! I love her and although preschool is short and only three days a week, I miss her when she's gone!




2 comments:
They grow up way too fast! Isn't it great that she was so excited, though? Could you imagine if she hated it? Anna is such a cutie! I love her hair!
What fun! It's so great that Kate and Anna can be in pre-school together! Looks like the fair was fun! And good job Parker for being one of the "VIP" kids at school! (Kate is always singing that song: I'm a VIP in my Family!!!)
Post a Comment