Saturday, October 25, 2008

October FUN!

I know I've said it before but I have to say it again! I LOVE FALL! I love the changing leaves, I love the cooler temperatures, I love Halloween, I even love the smell of the heater the first time you turn it on. This truly is a great time of year. We've been taking advantage of it as much as we can!


On Thursday we went to the Crazy Corn Maze and pumpkin patch. We wandered around looking for the perfect pumpkins which really were the ones Parker and Anna were willing to carry! They set out to find the biggest pumpkins they could find but when I told them THEY had to carry them they managed to find perfect smaller pumpkins!

After finding the perfect pumpkins we were off to find our way through the corn maze. Anna was very serious about following the map and finding all the posts and she really has a great sense of direction - she must take after her dad! Parker on the other is a little more like his mother!



On Friday, we went to our neighborhood chili/soup cook-off and trunk or treat. Parker and Anna were SO excited and had been counting down the days! Finally, they got to wear their costumes! Of course, Anna had a wardrobe malfunction and just as I went to help her into her dress, I realized that some of the arm had ripped! Dang store-bought costumes! Luckily, Grandma Julie was there to save the day and sew it back together!


On Saturday, I had a hot date with my friend Randi. Her husband is also out of town so our friends invited us as a couple to their Halloween party. The theme was villains. Here we are...the wicked queen from Snow White, the bad guy from Nacho Libre (not sure what his name is...I'm SO sorry Ryan!), Ms. Hannigan from Annie, and my date, Cat Woman - MEOW!


This is it for now! We hope everyone has a wonderful week!

PS - there are a couple of GREAT clips at the bottom of my blog. One we like to call Thursday Night at our house, the other is a great clip of SNL from a couple of weeks ago. If you want to check them out, just pause the music player. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, that looks like a fun party!
His name is Ramses - BTW. :)
So glad you two chica's could come!

Ashcraft Family said...

I love all the party and halloween pictures. Sounds like you've had a fun month despite all the craziness and Aaron gone. Dig the video...how do you get your bod looking so good?