Thursday, December 18, 2008

Parker's Letter to Santa

Parker wrote a letter to Santa at school today and I can't scan it so I'm just going to type it exactly like he wrote it...

Dear Santa,

I want most for Christmas is happy for my family because they are rily sad. Thay dont wot as to mouv away from are family. They wot as to sta hir.

Love,
Parker

7 comments:

Dunn Family said...

That is so precious Jessica, I am sure that just tugged at your heart strings. What a sweet little boy you have!! When are you guys moving?

Ashcraft Family said...

Jess-we sang your favorite song in church today! Where were you? So sweet these kids. I hope you have a great reunion with Aaron!

The Jensen Family said...

AAwww...talk about make you teary-eyed! I bet that hit ya pretty good! Despite the sadness we are excited for you to have your family together, it's hard being apart. We need to set that time aside so we can see you off...hope you have a HAPPY Christmas!

Sally said...

Jess, that is so dang cute! It makes you realize that all the stuff you deal with that seem like just adult things, really does effect your kids. I know that your kids will do great in Texas and make good friends! Although we are so sad to lose you, some friends their will soon wonder how they lived with out you! Good luck! Thank goodness for the BLOG! Have a fun Christmas and New Years!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I heard that you are moving! :( It was a little silly to pass you driving yesterday! Hope all is well!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I heard that You are moving:( Merry Christmas! It was nice to drive past you yesterday!!!

Jules said...

Jessica,
HUGS! Thank you so much for what you have done for my Family these past few months. Good luck in Texas! It really is pretty there. Keep in touch.
~Julie