Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our First Adventure in Texas - Galveston

6 comments:

Ashcraft Family said...

Ok.I'm packing. That is just beautiful and you are wearing shorts! THat's just sick and wrong...ok, only because I'm jealous. One of my loves in life is the ocean. The kids are going to love that experience! How close are you to it?

ronshelleynorth said...

How fun......just hink you could still be here in the cold. YUK!!!! You are so lucky to be in shorts and t-shirts. Have fun for all of us here in the cold. Take Care!

The Jensen Family said...

I know you it was hard to leave but I am soooo glad you are all together! I'm thinking we could trade spots...I want to live close to the beach again soooo bad. It's going to be a fun adventure getting to have that in your life now. Hope things are going well!

Jessica said...

Trish - see? You can come here and cure your spring fever! I think it took us about an hour to get there. =]

Amy said...

I am so thankful for blogs! Paige watched with me and said "Mom, I miss Anna. Can I call her?" So please tell her hello from Paige. It looks beautiful there! I hope you are enjoying it!

Jules said...

I'm soooo jealous! I love Texas. You all look so cute together!