My sister came to town and cheered us all right up! We did lots of fun things, ate at yummy places and had a great time just being together.
My sister came to town and cheered us all right up! We did lots of fun things, ate at yummy places and had a great time just being together.
Posted by Jessica at 7:25 PM
4 comments:
I bet that was a real treat! So happy for you! We finally have some of your weather this week! Yea. I might your renters today and they just had a boy 4 days ago! What a cute family!
Look at our wonderful family!
Looks like you had so much FUN,
I just wish it could have lasted longer for all of you!
It makes my heart warm to see everyone so HAPPY!!
Thats awesome you guys got to spend time together! Miss you at Bunco!
I bet you wanted to lock her up so she couldn't leave. Glad you had a great visit. She was so excited to go! Thanks for having Aaron call Adam.
Post a Comment