Saturday, June 6, 2009

Whoa - What a Swim!


Parker and Anna have both become quite the little swimmers. I only have video of Anna because Parker wasn't feeling that well. We'll get his skills next time! =]

3 comments:

Jules Price said...

OH MY!! How cute is ths I can't believe how much I miss you guys!
Anna you swim just like the little Turtles! parker I am so proud of you all done with first grade!
Grandpa & I can't wait to see you. We so hope the time goes by fast till June 26th, Yes we are wishing away our summer waiting your arrival!! love to all!

Sally said...

That's so awesome!!! Kate's going to be so excited to see that! And even more excited to see you all THIS weekend!!!! drive safe!

Ashcraft Family said...

Ahh the benefits of year round warmth and sun. Growing up in Cali created the fish in me and hence I became a great swimmer. I'm so jealous. I wish my children could enjoy that. THe kids are doing awesome! Impressive.