Parker came home today and insisted that I open the present he made for me at school. It was a class cookbook. Everyone in his class provided their favorite holiday recipe and then the parent gave the correct recipe. Parker submitted cinnamon rolls. Here is his recipe...
Ingredients: cinnamon, rolls, frosting
Instructions:
1. Get some cinnamon
2. Get some rolls
3. Put cinnamon rolls in the oven at 200 degrees
4. Take them out
He wrapped it by himself with "special" gold ribbon!
Anna was equally excited to give me her present and insisted that I open it so that we have time to enjoy it before it has to be put away. It was a glass ornament with the most precious little handprint on it. It's such a beautiful addition to the tree!


The cute bag the ornament came in!
These are my favorites! The little gifts that they make that they put so much into and the joy and excitement they feel when they bring them home and pull them out of their backpacks make them so much sweeter. Honestly, there's nothing better! Years (and years) from now I will still cherish these precious little gifts from Parker and Anna!







1 comments:
Jess, I love all your Christmas card photo tries! I love the cute hand made gifts! Makes me want to be a pre-school teacher again.. I know - strange. I love you guys!!!!!!!
MISS YOU TONS AND TONS AND TONS!!
Post a Comment