My oh my how fast nine years have gone by and how blessed I am to have this cute face to look at and smooch every single day! I've always known he was special. When he was a tiny little baby in his tiny little carrier seat we were at a restaurant and some old fella looked at him and told us that he was destined for greatness. Even as a little baby complete strangers knew it. He's the sweetest boy I know and has a sense of humor just like his dad. He's smart and fun and has more compassion than anyone I know. He cares about everyone and hasn't outgrown snuggling which I'm super grateful for! I keep telling him that day is going to come when he's not going to want to curl up next to his mom to watch a movie or get some good snuggle time in before bed and he can't imagine and frankly, neither can I.
Blessed indeed.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!
Posted by Jessica at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
What a special boy! He is a doll!You've always been good about enjoying your kids. That'll be a great comfort throughout your life and kids who'll be grateful.
Post a Comment