Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whoa - nice hair!

Our home is frequently visited by the hairdo fairy and she must really like Anna. Anna is always waking up with crazy hair. Here are some pics of Anna in the morning. Messy hair and all she is still our beautiful girl!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Nice! That's a great black-mail picture when she's dating! Which makes me think that we need to get a few of those too! Cute background! Have you been to my site and seen that mine got lost! I need help doing a cute scrapbook type page!

Ashcraft Family said...

I love the hair fairy! Talk about cute no matter what you look like. Wouldn't we be doing good if we had that same benefit? Love your blog. Good choice of music Jess!

Sally said...

Thanks for the background help! I found a cute one but don't know if it's still too hard to read.
Thanks though! Your awesome!

Jen Moyer said...

Who cares what your hair looks like when you have eyes like that! :)