Today was the first day of 1st grade for Parker. Seriously, where did the last six years go? It's so unfair that it goes by so quickly. He's just growing up so fast but it's fun to see him learn and grow and become his little own self! He's been looking forward to TWO recesses and had a great time eating lunch in the cafeteria with his friends. I know he's going to have a great year! Now Anna and I just have to figure out what to do with ourselves!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
First Grade?!
Posted by Jessica at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad you had a great first day at school, you are getting so stinkin' BIG! I am excited for our boys to start too. Very handsome pic!
He is so stinkin cute! Brynlee starts on the 25th! Cant believe it.
Post a Comment