This is what we've been up to the last couple of weeks!
One day Anna wanted her hair curled and with my hand still healing I couldn't do it for her so she decided that she would do it herself. A good job, don't you think?
What the? Is that grass in her hair?! Anyway, moving on...On Saturday we had a neighborhood water party/bbq. There was an inflatable slip-n-slide and a dunk tank! Anna was perfectly content on the slip-n-slide and it got even better when she was being thrown down! She waited in line for the dunk tank and then decided she didn't want to.
Parker liked the dunk tank - both as the dunker and the dunkee!
And finally, last night Parker wanted to make dessert for the family from his kids edition Betty Crocker cookbook. Aaron and Anna pitched in and made a scrumptious warm chocolate pudding cake! Here's some pics of my cutest chef's...

Of course, mingled with these activities were afternoons and lunches with friends, spoiling by grandma, a game night, homework, and physical therapy for me (Yay! Everday it's getting better and better!)We hope you have a wonderful week!








5 comments:
Sorry! Devils is me, I was signed into Jadens baseball blog!
I almost sprained a rib I laughed so hard at that first picture. Hope the curlers came out without too much hair wrapped around them! I'm sure Greta has a few self-inflicted bad hair days, but so far it's all I can do to pin her down and clip the bangs out of her eyes.
-Brigette
What cute curls grass and all!! See- this is why Moms love taking pictures! Black male!!
you are so awesome! I love you blog! What cute backgrounds!! I finally updated mine!! It's been forever!
Hope you guys can't get enough of "The Blair Thumb project!"
-Sally
Cute Family. Your kids are adorable.
I was glad to hear from you. Come on over to our blog, sandylovells.blogspot.com.
Kirstie
Post a Comment