On Friday, we took Parker and Anna to Lagoon. What a great day! Parker and Anna are so brave. Anna rode every ride she was tall enough to ride and some that she wasn't (the Bat) and Parker rode Colossus twice and the white roller coaster. I was really proud of them both.

Here's a cute story about the day...on Thursday I was looking online to see how tall you had to be to ride some of the rides. Parker was tall enough for some of the big ones but Anna really wasn't. So she was complaining that she wouldn't be able to ride any rides so I told her that she would be able to ride all of the rides in Kiddie Land. SO the next day, she was talking to me about the Cat Land rides. It took a minute to register...when I said
Kiddie Land she heard Kitty Land. Kinda cute!
Kiddie Land she heard Kitty Land. Kinda cute!Here we are waiting in line for Dracula's Castle...scary!




0 comments:
Post a Comment