Thursday, March 5, 2009

Leapin' Lizards and the Cutest Lil' Cowgirl in Texas!

Parker and his friends caught a lizard yesterday. They named her (yes, they decided it was a girl and no, I can't remember the name), 'studied' her, and let her go. Oh boy! The excitement of four little boys when they've caught something so cool!


You know what they say - "When in Rome..." er, in Texas! This really isn't her new look. They had a RODEO theme at Anna's school and she got to wear her cowgirl best and eat pancakes with her class.

Both kids are really liking their new schools and are adjusting well. They still talk about home and family and friends there and can't wait to come for a visit but for now, think this is an ok place to be!

3 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Seems like everyone is adjusting! Adam said Aaron sounds like himsef again now that his family is with him. Glad you are all doing well! SO jealous of the good weather there!

Sally said...

How cute are they!!?!
That is so great that they are liking it there! You shouldn't feel bad that they like it, it's a great thing! I hope you are getting to know some good people there! I think of you guys a lot! Love you!
Sally

Amy said...

Kids are so resilient! I'm glad they like their schools. You might as well make the most of it, right? We do miss you, though!